Social science and Geriatrics
Geriatrics is focused on elderly people care and treatments. The term Gerontology is a multidisciplinary which includes geriatrics and it deals with the physical, mental and social aspects of ageing. The key role of this study is to promote the older people’s independence in the development of a society.
The need for knowing geriatrics is that, an individual can make plan for his/her life and legislation can do necessary activities to avoid socio-gerontological issues to bring the public policy choices.
- Track 1-1 Social Gerontology
- Track 2-2 Genetics and Aging
- Track 3-3 Geriatrics and Elderly care
- Track 4-4 Social and Economic impacts of ageing
- Track 5-5 Innovations in Geriatrics