The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Healthcare is defined as the set of services which is provided for the maintenance and improvement of both physical and mental health for a person’s well-being.
Public Health is diverged into population focused which expands into people’s social, economic and physical well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. The health professions protect the health of communities through education, policy making and research.
- Track 1-1Public Health practice
- Track 1-2Epidemiology
- Track 1-3Health Environment
- Track 1-4Medical sociology and Healthcare
- Track 1-5Organisation and Management of Healthcare
- Track 1-6Public Health genomics
Global Health can be described as the practice in maintaining the health and achieving the equity for all people worldwide. This field is extended to Primary care which focuses in individual level clinical care. It is aimed to deliver the health promotion globally to all the levels by providers starting from the community healthcare workers to physicians.
Thus, Primary healthcare focuses on the critical challenge in meeting the individual’s health at the global level.
- Track 2-1Environmental healthcare
- Track 2-2Medical Education
- Track 2-3Primary care functions
- Track 2-4Health service systems
- Track 2-5Family care and Community Health
Moving towards the new methods and knowledge, Epidemiology can be accessed as an essential tool in order to understand the root causes of diseases and also used to find the efficient approaches towards the preventive and treatment methods of that particular disease.
- Track 3-1Epidemiological concepts and Principles
- Track 3-2Clinical Medicine
- Track 3-3Critical care Research
- Track 3-4Preventive methods and levels
- Track 3-5Health statistics and services
- Track 3-6Data Management
Public Health Nursing focuses on the communities rather than the individuals in order to increase the socio-economic status by promoting the health. It is performed by the Public Health Nurses who access the health techniques and trends to minimize the health risk factors and provide greatest benefits to the communities.
These nurses would make advocacy with the local, state and federal organisations in improving the health services in under-developed communities. Also, they perform health education campaigns to provide safety and overall health.
- Track 4-1Nursing Education
- Track 4-2Various types in Nursing
- Track 4-3Challenges in Public Health Nursing
- Track 4-4Community Nursing Practices
- Track 4-5Travel Health Nurse
- Track 4-6Advancement in Nursing Research
Pharma and Healthcare industry preforms together in sharing the knowledge in improving the patients care through medical advances and enhanced care. This collaboration will help in the production of life-saving medicines and their application is in the clinical sector. In turn, the Healthcare Professionals performs the clinical trials which benefits the patients by the development of novel treatments.
- Track 5-1Development of the Drug and Research in Treatments
- Track 5-2Targeted drug delivery and its impacts
- Track 5-3Improved Health
- Track 5-4Challenges in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industry
Nutrition and Dietetics are the integral part of the Healthcare and food science. Dietician Nutritionists works for the people in improving their health with the use of nutrition and food science. They work with the individual’s health promotion which subsequently reflects with the communities in preventing the health problems like obesity, diabetics or hypertension.
Regarding the public healthcare, they play a vital role in creating public awareness of proper food habits and nutritional standards. It also ensures the safety of the food supply.
- Track 6-1Clinical and Public Health Nutrition
- Track 6-2Food quality and Nutritional value
- Track 6-3Therapy and Treatments
- Track 6-4Diet and Gut Microbiome
- Track 6-5Metabolism and Eating Disorders
- Track 6-6Future Medicine
Cardiology is defined as the branch of science that deals with the study of Heart, its structure and functions. Cardiovascular system refers to the circulating system throughout the body. Cardiovascular disease refers to the condition of blocked or narrowed heart which leads to chest pain, stroke, heart attack and many. Heart Disease is common out in society and so cardiologists focus on the heart for the prevention and treatment for the community.
- Track 7-1Role of Cardiologists
- Track 7-2Cardiac Surgery
- Track 7-3Cardiovascular disease Management
- Track 7-4Cardiology-Future medicine and aspects
Occupational therapy is a public oriented healthcare field which has a primary goal of enabling people to participate in the activities of daily life. The occupational therapists work with all types of age groups and thus promotes the individual’s physical and psychological areas. They also work towards the enhancement of the socio-economic cultures.
- Track 8-1Socialism
- Track 8-2Rehabilitation works
- Track 8-3Demo-graphical study of individual and environment
- Track 8-4Challenges faced by Occupational Therapists
Diabetics is the metabolic disorder which occurs due to the low or no production of insulin by pancreas which causes increase in blood glucose level. According to a survey 422 million people have diabetics, particular in countries of low and middle income. Its is further classified into Type 1 and Type 2 diabetics based on the dependency of insulin.
Over time leads to serious damage to heart, eyes, kidney, blood vessels and nerves and causes several problems like cholesterol, obesity, kidney related disease and many others. There is a globally agreed target that Diabetics will rise by 2025.
- Track 9-1Diabetics Research
- Track 9-2Diabetic Neuropathy and Retinopathy
- Track 9-3Risk factors associated with Diabetics
- Track 9-4Healthcare initiatives and programs
- Track 9-5Advanced technologies and Treatment Management.
The prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer together termed as Oncology. It had been few years that cancer research had been included in public healthcare as the mortality rate had been increased among the communities. Among all types of cancer, Lung cancer has shown the maximum occurrence among the people. The person who deals with oncology is known as oncologists.
Public Health cancer research preforms several test behavioral interventions to reduce cancer risk, identifies programs to make efficient cancer care. The research work towards the prevention rather than the treatment methods.
- Track 10-1Cancer Epidemiology
- Track 10-2Cancer patient support
- Track 10-3Principles of tumor development and progression
- Track 10-4Advanced preventive and treatment methods
- Track 10-5Challenges in public health-oncology research
- Track 10-6Outreach programs and Awareness
Dermatology in public health promotes skin health. Dermatologists often works with individual as the treatment would be specific. Prevention is focussed more than treatment for communities. Dermatology diseases expresses challenges as these dermatoses varies with individuals along with their epidemiological factors, but this must overcome in order to promote public healthcare.
- Track 11-1Concepts in dermato-epidemiology
- Track 11-2Ageing science
- Track 11-3Cosmetic surgery
- Track 11-4Dermatologists role in Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)
- Track 11-5Modern public health dermatology
- Track 11-6Emerging issues in dermatology public care
Pediatrics and Neonatology deal with the infants but the major difference in dealing with both is that neonatal deals only with the newborn or infants who need extensive and specialized care because of their conditions like premature, underweight or in the need of acute care, whereas pediatrician deals with the medical conditions of children including their diseases, injuries and treatments.
- Track 12-1Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Track 12-2Genetic disorders and Risk factors
- Track 12-3Pediatric and Neonatal Nutrition
- Track 12-4Clinical pediatrics
- Track 12-5Child development and Pediatric Research
Medical practice towards the biopsychosocial approach had been integrated by advances in behavioral sciences. Being a behavioral health discipline, Psychology plays a key role in learning about the biopsychosocial practices and also helps in gaining more knowledge about health and wellness. Mental health relates to a person’s stress handling which also includes psychological, emotional and social well-being.
Psychologists helps in improving the patient’s quality life by promoting the healthy behaviour and preventing diseases.
- Track 13-1Mental illness
- Track 13-2Psycho-social factors
- Track 13-3Stress, Depression and Anxiety
- Track 13-4Mental health therapies
- Track 13-5Mental health therapies
- Track 13-6Psychological disorders
- Track 13-7Practical issues in psychological practices
Chronic diseases treatments are disillusioned with traditional medical practice which leads patients with no cure for long terms. Complementary and Alternative medicine (CAM) provides less control to patients over their therapies. Also, they receive individualized treatments and hence treatment and prevention plan work out well.
Infection prevention control towards chronic diseases is being taken to communities by several programs and managements as preventive methods are better than treatments.
- Track 14-1Emerging Infectious diseases
- Track 14-2Chronic Diseases â€“ Epidemiology
- Track 14-3Trends in infection prevention and control
- Track 14-4Respiratory and Otolaryngologic disorders
- Track 14-5Natural therapies vs Alternative medicine
- Track 14-6Practices of control towards public healthcare
Geriatrics is focused on elderly people care and treatments. The term Gerontology is a multidisciplinary which includes geriatrics and it deals with the physical, mental and social aspects of ageing. The key role of this study is to promote the older people’s independence in the development of a society.
The need for knowing geriatrics is that, an individual can make plan for his/her life and legislation can do necessary activities to avoid socio-gerontological issues to bring the public policy choices.
- Track 15-1Social Gerontology
- Track 15-2Genetics and Aging
- Track 15-3Geriatrics and Elderly care
- Track 15-4Social and Economic impacts of ageing
- Track 15-5Innovations in Geriatrics
- Track 16-1Healthcare in women
- Track 16-2Gynecologic disorders
- Track 16-3Maternal and child health
- Track 16-4Reproductive Endocrinology
- Track 16-5Midwifery Research
- Track 16-6Modern techniques in childbirth and pregnancy
Disaster relief is the activity of performing rescue, relocation, providing essential products, shelter and telecommunication services and emergency healthcare. Disaster relief professionals works in all levels of public health, including from government sectors to charitable institutions, they work with a great deal of risk in rescuing process even if they are into in the affected areas.
As technology develops, there are certain programs which provides awareness and techniques for the public which has to be done during emergency times. These are useful in particular in the unstable and economically depressed areas.
- Track 17-1Climate change
- Track 17-2Health disasters and Epidemics
- Track 17-3Disaster relief and recovery
- Track 17-4Preventive methods
- Track 17-5Disaster Preparedness
- Track 17-6NGO aid workers
- Track 17-7Disaster risk management
Biostatistics is used as a tool for the researchers to analyse the data collected to decide whether a treatment is working and to find the factors that causes diseases. Health promotion is given by this analysis as the affected areas can receive much more attention for care.
Promoting health awareness among the community is the key factor to increase the social and health outcomes, reducing the inequalities and strengthen the public sectors through the actions from the government.
- Track 18-1Survival analysis
- Track 18-2Statistics and Data analysis in public healthcare
- Track 18-3Health promotion management
- Track 18-4Programs, plans and implementations
- Track 18-5Clinical health data for better healthcare
Public Health Informatics (PHI) is a field of Health informatics that combines Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and public health. This helps to formulate predictive models and access the information more effectively and efficiently.
- Track 19-1Health informatics technology
- Track 19-2Outcomes and interventions of health informatics
- Track 19-3Leading changes in informatics
- Track 19-4Culminating projects in health informatics