Public Health Strategies in Dermatology
Dermatology in public health promotes skin health. Dermatologists often works with individual as the treatment would be specific. Prevention is focussed more than treatment for communities. Dermatology diseases expresses challenges as these dermatoses varies with individuals along with their epidemiological factors, but this must overcome in order to promote public healthcare.
- Track 1-1 Concepts in dermato-epidemiology
- Track 2-2 Ageing science
- Track 3-3 Cosmetic surgery
- Track 4-4 Dermatologists role in Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)
- Track 5-5 Modern public health dermatology
- Track 6-6 Emerging issues in dermatology public care