Pediatrics and Neonatology
Pediatrics and Neonatology deal with the infants but the major difference in dealing with both is that neonatal deals only with the newborn or infants who need extensive and specialized care because of their conditions like premature, underweight or in the need of acute care, whereas pediatrician deals with the medical conditions of children including their diseases, injuries and treatments.
- Track 1-1 Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Track 2-2 Genetic disorders and Risk factors
- Track 3-3 Pediatric and Neonatal Nutrition
- Track 4-4 Clinical pediatrics
- Track 5-5 Child development and Pediatric Research