Oncology and Public Health
The prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer together termed as Oncology. It had been few years that cancer research had been included in public healthcare as the mortality rate had been increased among the communities. Among all types of cancer, Lung cancer has shown the maximum occurrence among the people. The person who deals with oncology is known as oncologists.
Public Health cancer research preforms several test behavioral interventions to reduce cancer risk, identifies programs to make efficient cancer care. The research work towards the prevention rather than the treatment methods.
- Track 1-1 Cancer Epidemiology
- Track 2-2 Cancer patient support
- Track 3-3 Principles of tumor development and progression
- Track 4-4 Advanced preventive and treatment methods
- Track 5-5 Challenges in public health-oncology research
- Track 6-6 Outreach programs and Awareness