Nutrition and Dietetics
Nutrition and Dietetics are the integral part of the Healthcare and food science. Dietician Nutritionists works for the people in improving their health with the use of nutrition and food science. They work with the individual’s health promotion which subsequently reflects with the communities in preventing the health problems like obesity, diabetics or hypertension.
Regarding the public healthcare, they play a vital role in creating public awareness of proper food habits and nutritional standards. It also ensures the safety of the food supply.
- Track 1-1 Clinical and Public Health Nutrition
- Track 2-2 Food quality and Nutritional value
- Track 3-3 Therapy and Treatments
- Track 4-4 Diet and Gut Microbiome
- Track 5-5 Metabolism and Eating Disorders
- Track 6-6 Future Medicine