Nursing in Public Healthcare
Public Health Nursing focuses on the communities rather than the individuals in order to increase the socio-economic status by promoting the health. It is performed by the Public Health Nurses who access the health techniques and trends to minimize the health risk factors and provide greatest benefits to the communities.
These nurses would make advocacy with the local, state and federal organisations in improving the health services in under-developed communities. Also, they perform health education campaigns to provide safety and overall health.
- Track 1-1 Nursing Education
- Track 2-2 Various types in Nursing
- Track 3-3 Challenges in Public Health Nursing
- Track 4-4 Community Nursing Practices
- Track 5-5 Travel Health Nurse
- Track 6-6 Advancement in Nursing Research