Infection prevention, Chronic Diseases and Alternative Medicine
Chronic diseases treatments are disillusioned with traditional medical practice which leads patients with no cure for long terms. Complementary and Alternative medicine (CAM) provides less control to patients over their therapies. Also, they receive individualized treatments and hence treatment and prevention plan work out well.
Infection prevention control towards chronic diseases is being taken to communities by several programs and managements as preventive methods are better than treatments.
- Track 1-1 Emerging Infectious diseases
- Track 2-2 Chronic Diseases â€“ Epidemiology
- Track 3-3 Trends in infection prevention and control
- Track 4-4 Respiratory and Otolaryngologic disorders
- Track 5-5 Natural therapies vs Alternative medicine
- Track 6-6 Practices of control towards public healthcare