Healthcare Promotion and Biostatistics
Biostatistics is used as a tool for the researchers to analyse the data collected to decide whether a treatment is working and to find the factors that causes diseases. Health promotion is given by this analysis as the affected areas can receive much more attention for care.
Promoting health awareness among the community is the key factor to increase the social and health outcomes, reducing the inequalities and strengthen the public sectors through the actions from the government.
- Track 1-1 Survival analysis
- Track 2-2 Statistics and Data analysis in public healthcare
- Track 3-3 Health promotion management
- Track 4-4 Programs, plans and implementations
- Track 5-5 Clinical health data for better healthcare