Healthcare in Diabetics
Diabetics is the metabolic disorder which occurs due to the low or no production of insulin by pancreas which causes increase in blood glucose level. According to a survey 422 million people have diabetics, particular in countries of low and middle income. Its is further classified into Type 1 and Type 2 diabetics based on the dependency of insulin.
Over time leads to serious damage to heart, eyes, kidney, blood vessels and nerves and causes several problems like cholesterol, obesity, kidney related disease and many others. There is a globally agreed target that Diabetics will rise by 2025.
- Track 1-1 Diabetics Research
- Track 2-2 Diabetic Neuropathy and Retinopathy
- Track 3-3 Risk factors associated with Diabetics
- Track 4-4 Healthcare initiatives and programs
- Track 5-5 Advanced technologies and Treatment Management.