Healthcare and Public Health
Healthcare is defined as the set of services which is provided for the maintenance and improvement of both physical and mental health for a person’s well-being.
Public Health is diverged into population focused which expands into people’s social, economic and physical well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. The health professions protect the health of communities through education, policy making and research.
- Track 1-1 Public Health practice
- Track 2-2 Epidemiology
- Track 3-3 Health Environment
- Track 4-4 Medical sociology and Healthcare
- Track 5-5 Organisation and Management of Healthcare
- Track 6-6 Public Health genomics