Global Health and Primary Health Management
Global Health can be described as the practice in maintaining the health and achieving the equity for all people worldwide. This field is extended to Primary care which focuses in individual level clinical care. It is aimed to deliver the health promotion globally to all the levels by providers starting from the community healthcare workers to physicians.
Thus, Primary healthcare focuses on the critical challenge in meeting the individual’s health at the global level.
- Track 1-1 Environmental healthcare
- Track 2-2 Medical Education
- Track 3-3 Primary care functions
- Track 4-4 Health service systems
- Track 5-5 Family care and Community Health