Disaster relief Management
Disaster relief is the activity of performing rescue, relocation, providing essential products, shelter and telecommunication services and emergency healthcare. Disaster relief professionals works in all levels of public health, including from government sectors to charitable institutions, they work with a great deal of risk in rescuing process even if they are into in the affected areas.
As technology develops, there are certain programs which provides awareness and techniques for the public which has to be done during emergency times. These are useful in particular in the unstable and economically depressed areas.
- Track 1-1 Climate change
- Track 2-2 Health disasters and Epidemics
- Track 3-3 Disaster relief and recovery
- Track 4-4 Preventive methods
- Track 5-5 Disaster Preparedness
- Track 6-6 NGO aid workers
- Track 7-7 Disaster risk management