Mental Health and Psychology Healthcare
Medical practice towards the biopsychosocial approach had been integrated by advances in behavioral sciences. Being a behavioral health discipline, Psychology plays a key role in learning about the biopsychosocial practices and also helps in gaining more knowledge about health and wellness. Mental health relates to a person’s stress handling which also includes psychological, emotional and social well-being.
Psychologists helps in improving the patient’s quality life by promoting the healthy behaviour and preventing diseases.
- Track 1-1 Mental illness
- Track 2-2 Psycho-social factors
- Track 3-3 Stress, Depression and Anxiety
- Track 4-4 Mental health therapies
- Track 5-5 Mental health therapies
- Track 6-6 Psychological disorders
- Track 7-7 Practical issues in psychological practices